- Making a list of merchandise and taking pictures if needed.
- Flyers printed (to be distributed to our mailing list and displayed around local area).
- Auction will be posted on our website and sent to our email list.
- All placement of ads – (dollar amount spent will be discussed).
- Use of Westbrook & Sons Auctioneers equipment – tables, PA system, etc., if needed.
- Complete set up and organization of merchandise (packing and some cleanup, if needed).
- Food wagon and port-a-potties will be on location day of auction if deemed necessary.
- Itemized list of each item sold will be given at time of settlement
- Commission will be charged on the gross total of auction (Percentage to be discussed between WASA & seller)
- Ads will be charged to seller- (maximum dollars to be spent will be discussed and agreed upon between WASA & seller)
- Port-a-potties (if necessary) cost will be charged to seller.
Online Auction Services:
- WASA conducts online auction services for your business or estate. Please call us at 307-745-5815 for more details and to discuss your options.
Appraisal Services Offered:
If you need an appraisal for a divorce or to settle an estate, we can provide that for you. A professionally typed appraisal will be provided to the client. Appraisal fees are charged on an hourly basis. Please give us a call for more information.